Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Kiwi Kids News Read off!

  


1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article? Dog 

2. What was the key event from the news article? England 

3. Where did this event take place? London UK

4. When did this event take place? The royal dog passed away

1. Find a quote from the main person in this news article? Shem Banbury

2.  Explain in your own words why this event took place. No Idea

3. Use an online dictionary to find the meaning of 3 words from the article.  Use one in a sentence to show off your understanding.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kahurangi.
    I think a good idea would be to put your answers into sentence form.I like that you have given the answers to some of the question but adding more to a single word answer,would make your work more interesting to read.
    I can also see you have missed out answering some of the questions.
    Have a look and see if you can spot them?.
    Have a great holiday...

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.