Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

ruin part 2

One day There was a man named ruin he was a robotic weapon he had electricity inside him so he will blast a lightning ball at you and ruin is one hundred and eighty nine and one day ruin was riding his bike in a world called new York city he was alone with no one to talk to hang out with one day ruin remembered something that was holding him back in the past he shut his eyes and he remembered that he destroyed the alien spaceship with his katana and he looked left and he sort the spaceship but destroyed version and it shot ruin on the left arm and they shot him and ruin was hurt on the arm and there was gray smoke when ruin went past and his arm was completely destroyed only the skin and ruin was so shocked he crushed and he passed out for twelve seconds and he woke up and there was a line of blue liquid water running thru his arm up to his shoulder to his body and he realized that he was a robot a bullet from haven and it was getting dark he went on the bike and started it and it wasn't working he looked at the back and all the gas was coming out of the motorbike and he went off it and he seen The aliens spaceship and he run for it and running and running all through the alley way and ruin thought that he destroyed it and he run and run and it was getting dark and dark and he was finely out of the alleyway and he went into town and he seen haven the tower again and he was getting tired and he stopped and he was waiting and he seen a spaceship he run and turned it on a flu away from the alien using his space-ship and flu away from him and seen somewhere he could hide and he did it was a motel he went in number 12 and he had a rocket launcher and shot the robot and he completely exploded and there was parts all over the place on the road ruin went to go and check and he looked at it for a while and left he looked back and he was rebuilding and shot ruin the ruin used his katana and sliced his head off and went back in the spaceship and flew away then he seen a place and hid there the end.

10 comments:

  1. Ka rawe Kahu! You are doing some awesome mahi during lockdown ..
    Your stories are always so exciting - remember full stops and capital letters so it is easier to read!
    What planet did the alien come from? And what was he trying to do on Earth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kahurangi.You have written heaps and I look forward to reading it....here goes...
    You have got some super ideas.Your story is missing some punctuation and remember that people's names need a capital letter.Ruin is a person's name,so he needs a capital.
    If I touched Ruin,would I get an electric shock,because he has electricity in him?.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kahurangi.I was just checking to see if you have started on any of the new work that has been set for week 3.Have a great week and take care.All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Kahurangi.I think you should have a challenge with your brother to see who can put their next blog up the quickest.Remember to make it good quality as Whaea Heather checks your work as do,other staff-including Mr Roberts:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kahurangi.I see Carez has posted some work.Hasn't he done well.
    I was just checking your blog to see if you had added any work.I will check again soon.
    Have a great week and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kahurangi.
    I was just checking your blog site to see if you had placed a blog today.Have a great week and I hope to see some more of your work soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kahurangi.
    I was just checking your blog to see what learning you have been completing over these long holidays.I would love to see some more of what you have been doing.I will check again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kahurangi.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kia ora Kahurangi.
    I am just commenting on all the tamariki's blogs in ruma waru.I am looking forward to seeing what other learning you have been doing.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you Mrs Cassidy for commenting on my blog a lot. and sorry for not commenting back to you Mrs Cassidy. and hopeful you can leave a another comment on my next post. plz thank you Mrs Cassidy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.