Pages

Thursday 3 December 2020

EOTC

 

hello we went on  a trip where went to sumna springs for our eotc week and 
we were looking for crabs under a big rock and my friend found one it was a big one 
and it started to give up parts cause we keep on picking it up over, and over agian.
at hamna we were going surfing after that we went to go jump over the sea and land on the rocks 
and we were picking up light rocks and having a look if we can find a crab and we did it was a big one too.
and the sea was splashing and it got my pants wet. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kahurangi.
    What a FANTASTIC photo of you and your friends.
    I think everyone had a great week going to places and experiences new adventures.
    I hope that you put the crab back where you got it from, when you were finished looking at it.I don't think it would of been too happy being picked up all the time so that's probably why it dropped pieces.
    We need to remember to respect our environment and the creatures that live in it.
    Just remember to use punctuation when you write.It makes your work look neater and easier to read.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.