Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

KTN Waterpark EasTTle Term 4, 2020

 I can smell the chlorine as it goes up my nose and I hear children scream of excitement and happiness. 

And I hear a woman and her baby laughing for fun.


The Orange slide was slippery as a snake and the yellow and blue slide was so slippery that I would go all 

the way down.


And I would hear an echo of a woman and her baby giggling of excitement. 

I hear someone drawing so I dive in to rescue him and take him onto the hard concrete for safety.


And I see someone enjoying the spa. It feels like a hot red dragon breathing hot fire.


And I hear someone going down the slippery slide and crying of excitement and fun. 

I smell hot nice meat patties and sausage sizzle and meat patty getting ready to eat. 


I feel the nice cold water as it splashes on me as a kid jumps in the pool. 

I see a kid running in his wet togs and I see a man and women laughing. 


The cold was colder than the snow. 


I can see grass as it flies away from the wind and is blowing as hard as a bull running.

I can see a woman getting a massage as she’s relaxing for fun to get stress out of her head. 


And I hear kids running away from their parents as they try to catch them. 

And I hear someone crunching on their apple, and I hear someone eating their soft banana.


The sun was as hot as bacon and egg pie. The umbrellas were trying to fly away but the lifeguards held on to the umbrellas as hard as a bodybuilder. 


The kids were swimming holding on tight to the floaty so they wouldn't fall over and drown. 

The woman was holding on to her baby so he wouldn't drown.


The woman was eating her pie and looking out for her child and eating her food. 


I feel super happy about my new job and how it is going and I'm not having a good day i’ am having the best day ever.


1 comment:

  1. WOW Kahurangi...you have given us lots of information about the picture.I LOVE the use of all the descriptive words.Your writing made me feel like I was there.I like it when a story transports into the picture.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.