Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Pink giaraff

 Hi my name is pink giraffe I live in Africa and the reason is because my name is PINK giraffe is because i am pink it is because of a giraffe he was trying to fight me but i run away and then my neck was swinging on a long tree log and then i was swing and then the last color I saw was pink when i woke up my body felt different and went over a lake and my body was pink I screamed ahhhhh! After my drink i went to play with my friends they said ‘hey we don’t know you’ I said my name is giraffe they said ‘go away’ I went somewhere else I went to go and eat some leaves and walk on a road and then I seen something bright and inside was a little dude he said ‘ hey there’s a pink giraffe’ when he went back to put it walky talky I run away in the jungle I was alone there was no one there but then I heard something in the bushes shack i went to go closer and a loin came and bite me on the leg it was so painful I run as fast as i can and I went to my friend and told him a loin come and bite me in the leg he said ‘giraffe is that you’ I said yes it is ‘how did you turn pink’ no time to explain we have to run he said ‘why’ a lion is chasing us we screamed ‘ahh’ while we were running my friend said ‘what did you do?’ I said nothing he come and bite me in the leg we were running so fast we were falling over and getting dusty we hid behind a tree and we were making a trap the lion got into our trap and it was stuck we run away me and my friend where singing when we went back home we were talking how we trapped the loin in our trap but where heard something getting cut we run back and there was a hole on our trap the lion cut through the vines we turned very slowly and it was the loin where run back to the village the lion was chasing as we run back and we turned and trapped the loin again in a hard strong vines we said ha ha can’t catch as now can you we wiggled our tails at the lion it almost bite our tails we got a fright and then we started to play with each other we run in mud we play frighted he got all muddy when he went home he had to go to the lake to go for a swim but then when I went to dive i always open my eyes in the water just in case if a crocodile under the lake I was washing my self squeaky clean then I went out of the lake and went to my friend he said ‘oh hey pink’ my friend Zack only knew me i said ‘Zack you remembered me’ to be continued…

1 comment:

  1. Ki ora. I like how you said your name was pink giraffe. It was so funny. can you do another one just like this. Ka pai. bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.