Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Internet

Hello Mr, Bob Kahn, how does it feel like to make the internet with your buddy Vint Cerf? Everyone is addicted to the internet and looks like you're getting famouser and famouser. What gave you the idea to make the internet? What is your favourite thing on the internet? How long did it take you to make the internet? Who help you with the internet? How much did you get paid for the internet? Did you come up with the word website? What royalty do you get? What do you least like about the internet? Do you like the internet?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kahu. Well done on your interesting interview questions for Bob Kahn. You have thought hard about these questions and I'm sure you would get some fantastic answers. Keep up the great mahi. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.