Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

the wish granter



Hello, I am the wish granter I will make your wish come true. I live under a water fountain all you have to do is think of something you want in life. Love,money,a house,food,baby and to be happy. I have my special tools if it doesn't work. I have a wishing bone, a bomb with flowers if ‘you blow your wish will be granted so fast’. Because I am the wish granter I have a dinosaur bone. If you see a shooting star you crack the bone into two! And it will work. Oh! And my name is ‘s d b c c’. It stands for sparkle double buttercup coco choc and I am trying to get these two to find each other LoVe. I tried everything to get their attention but it isn’t working. I have tried everything now he is on the bus and she is in her car. There is only one thing I make my own wish. I wish i wish hii ya! It worked. I made my own wish. That's crazy. The wish granter makes his own wish wow feels good for them to have a wish and the waiter. He got so much money because of me! You're so lucky bob but you won’t be lucky next time!. Anyways time to go under the well again and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.