Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

One day i was at my house playing the game but then i heard something coming down i opened the curtain and it looked like a meteor i put on a jumper and went on my scooter scooting to wycola park I quickly got fish in chips and run up on the hill and i seen aliens i run down and grabbed my scooter and scooter away i went to pack n save and got every food as possible i run back to my house and put every food in my capod and locked my sliding door and locked every door and window i stayed home and i seen a light above me i knew it was an alien flying it’s ufo when they were gone i took my food and road it to my aunties house and i told here to open her door because the locked it and she opened her door and run inside her house she was watching a movie i stayed there but then aliens showed up so i runned out of the window i grabbed my scooter and scooter off i went to Taimana house i told him there is aliens we suited up and went to Kaeden's house we got our nerf guns we suited up next we went to Mikar's house he said he does't have nerf guns we had to go back to my house and he got nerf guns we were suited up and we packed some food so we don’t get hungry we seen a UFO we throw sticky grenades We run behind a car the UFO blew up we run away because there was more UFOs we hid in school because there was a UFO almost seen us we hid behind the big statue and runned away i seen a weak UFO soo i shot it with my Nerf gun and it got mad we had to run even faster all of us was tired he shot lasers we had to jump then we hid in the back of a cars boot we came out and all of us got a unlimited weapon it was a mini gun we shot the weak one and it had smoke coming out of it we shot is same more and it blew up and then we run and went home and playing street fighter v.

2 comments:

  1. Kahurangi all I can say is WOW! You have created an awesome piece of action filled writing with lots of exciting adventure. Next time if you cold read through and add in punctuation that would make it much easier for me to read. Taukē!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kahurangi.
    WHAT A STORY.You are lucky you did all this before the lock down.
    I would like to be a character in this story.It sounds like lots of fun.I'd be keen to use a nerf gun and hide in car boots.
    Just remember to use punctuation,like Whaea Heather mentioned.
    Keep up the wonderful blogging :).

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.