Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

amazon rain forest fires

The Forest fires in the Amazon are generating smoke that can be seen from space and may have caused a daytime blackout more than 1,700 miles away in the country's largest city. We are trying to take down the fire with paint buckets As wildfires continue to rage through the Amazon Pope Francis has called on people to pray for the "lungs of our planet'. Leaders of the Group of Seven nations say they are preparing to help Brazil fight the fires burning across the Amazon rain forest and repair the damage even as tens of thousands of soldiers were being deployed to fight the blazes that have caused global alarm.Global anger about the burning of the Amazon may finally have sparked a reaction from the government that's accused of starting the fires. Lots of animals can die from this big fire.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kahurangi.I was saddened to hear about this fire happening in the Amazon.There are so many animals that probably won't survive.
    I was just wondering if you have re-read your work.Your story doesn't flow and I did find it a little hard to understand.Maybe next time you could read over your work to make sure it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.