Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

daliy 5 2018


What are The best and worst Things bad things about winter is you might trip over big snow and get stuck. in The. snow and sleigh in. ice and trip over The ice and donk. your head no and all your bones and your body mite brack. knee and.  The good staff. is your friend might let you. have a sleepover and let. you play games and let you eat all The breakfast and let you have a shower fierst and. let you sleep on The top and on a bunk bed and your friend is nice be nice back and it is curing your lucky That you have a good and nice friend and he’s. cool and awesome be. cool and awesome back to him or her
Him or her say she our he. your cool and if you have a secret handshake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.